[lbo-talk] Happy Samhain / Halloween

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 1 19:56:01 PDT 2008

Crag Ferguson had The Damned on last Thursday playing their 1977 hit "Neat Neat Neat":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS-r-ir90sc

Personally, I think they sucked. :( If you want to see lead singer David (Transyl-)Vanian and crew in their prime, in 1979, check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m2JyiggwAU

And if you want to see members of The Damned, The Dead Boys, and Sham 69 together in the proto-goth/glam supergroup LORDS OF THE NEW CHURCH, see:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9Whp5TvNKE

Brian James of The Damned on lead guitar there, above (1985), whose hair I've been trying to emulate for, like, almost a decade now. Yes, hair. Perfect Halloween music.

Cheers,

-B.