[lbo-talk] election news

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Nov 4 07:48:05 PST 2008

I went to work early for our usual code release during maintenance hours. Left to get to the polls at 6:00 a.m. (R wanted to early vote but there was an hour wait on Sat.) Besides, I wanted to get a load of voting with a bunch of rich people, where our precinct was located. Our last precinct was in a museum. heh. Our new neighborhood is not quite as rich. heh heh.

Finally voted by 8:20 a.m. or so. Previous years, according to people who've lived in the area awhile, the wait was 10-15 minutes at that time of day.

We had 6 sorry ass electronic voting booths.

We had 6 sorry ass voting booths for my town of 1800 people when I lived in the boondocks of upstate NY. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot man, whiskey tango foxtrot.