[lbo-talk] turnout

Mark Bennett bennett.mab at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 18:59:43 PST 2008

I just finished voting in San Diego. I had to go to the County Registrar because I moved during the year and hadn't re-registered. It took three and half hours to get through the line. As with Doug, a poll worker told me that she hadn't seen anything like it in 40 years. A Rumor going around had the Registrar estimating a 75-80% turnout in San Diego County, which can't possibly right, but that's the rumor. Prop 8 in California has really pumped up the turnout, but not THAT much.