[lbo-talk] celebration

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Tue Nov 4 21:59:53 PST 2008

Celebrating his triumph Oblablabla spoke stirringly to his Change- seduced followers. It won't happen even in four years (forget about 100 days). You're going to "disagree" with MY decisions as "your" President. But don't worry--I'll always "listen" to your whining (while governing bipartisanly with the McCains and Bushits).

Shane Mage