[lbo-talk] celebration

John S Costello joxn.costello at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 23:00:01 PST 2008

On Tue, Nov 4, 2008 at 9:59 PM, Shane Mage <shmage at pipeline.com> wrote:
> Celebrating his triumph Oblablabla spoke stirringly to his Change-seduced
> followers. It won't happen even in four years (forget about 100 days).
> You're going to "disagree" with MY decisions as "your" President. But
> don't worry--I'll always "listen" to your whining (while governing
> bipartisanly with the McCains and Bushits).

Ha, I thought those lines were clearly addressed to the people who didn't vote for him, which leads me to the wishful thinking that he's telling the rump Republicans that change is coming -- like it or not.

... yeah, that's unlikely, now that I think about it. ... but give me until tomorrow until the afterglow wears off.

-- "The more I practice, the luckier I get." -- Ben Hogan