[lbo-talk] brother can you spare a dime?

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Wed Nov 5 08:24:35 PST 2008

On Nov 5, 2008, at 5:10 AM, Chris Doss wrote:

> Plus, hopefully McCain's political career is over and I will never
> have to think about him again.

He gave an incredibly gracious concession speech - and had to shush his booing supporters several times. I wonder if he campaigned so badly because he hated being as monstrous as the Rep base required him to be, and now he's sort of relieved it's over and can go about repairing his damaged reputation.

That said, I still think he's a scumbag.

Doug