[lbo-talk] Patterns

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 09:14:13 PST 2008

Matthew Dowd (sp) was on NPR this morning saying of the Repugs "you can't win elections if you lose by double digits among voters under 30 and by 30 points among Hispanics." This would not of course have anything to do with Repug policy fixations that screw these segments of the population.

So the questions I would dig at if I were a better researcher:

--So how come O is getting all this credit for mobilizing nad motivating the under 30 crowd?

--How did the last couple regimes do among voters younger than 30? How do they compare with O?

DC