[lbo-talk] card check

SA s11131978 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 09:41:45 PST 2008

Doug Henwood wrote:

> An example of why radicals should watch Fox, and liberals don't:

I watched most of the returns on Fox - it was good television, better than CNN or MSNBC. At the moment of truth Brit Hume showed surprising magnanimity towards BHO. Juan Williams choked up. Kristol made the notable point that Obama will probably have the largest popular vote victory of any non-incumbent since Eisenhower in 1952. Rove said his thing about how we all should be celebrating [the election of a radical leftist with connections to terrorists(?)] Good stuff. Amazing that the Salon wanker doesn't know what card check is.

SA