[lbo-talk] Ralph: Obama an Uncle Tom?

Bob Morris bob.morris at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 15:22:00 PST 2008

> It's a stupid choice of words, to be sure, and be assured that you will be
>> reminded of how evil Ralph is when Obama starts a war or 'reforms' your
>> welfare system.
>>

> I don't think so. Ralph has become almost entirely irrelevant.

He's become even more of a grumpy old man than McCain. (And I campaigned for Nader in 2000)

BTW. The third party numbers in California yesterday were abysmal (except for Cindy Sheehan). I blogged about it, for those interested. http://polizeros.com/2008/11/05/third-party-voting-in-california-abysmal/