[lbo-talk] celebration

Dwayne Monroe dwayne.monroe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 16:31:14 PST 2008

Chris:

I think the idea is that black people are soulful overgrown children with hearts as big as the world, like Uncle Remus, whereas white people are emotionless and analytical sociopaths, like Christopher Walkin.

Ha!

Actually, that's an awesome idea for a series of horror shorts: 'Dr. Sociopath and Mr. Soulful'.

By the way, if any of you steal this crisp idea, first I'll laugh with childlike glee while singing a Negro spiritual. Then suddenly turn, tossing you into a wood chipper with the cool detachment of the average Christopher Walkin-esque white guy.

.d.