[lbo-talk] I will be giving a talk in San Francisco next Wed.

michael perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Wed Nov 5 18:54:51 PST 2008

It would be fun to meet the people that I encounter on lists.

San Francisco Peace and Freedom Party Presents: A Forum

The Financial Panic, The Causes and The Solution with Author Michael Perelman, CSUC Economics Professor and Author of

THE CONFISCATION OF AMERICAN PROSPERITY

From Right-Wing Extremism and Economic Ideology to the Next Great Depression

Wednesday November 12, 2008 7:00 PM 522 Valencia St/16th St. 3rd Floor San Francisco, CA

$5.00 Donation requested (no one turned away due to financial need) strikers and unemployed Free