[lbo-talk] NDN support for Obama

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 6 12:31:33 PST 2008

I just read a breakdown from exit polls that included a break out for Native American's and it claims 89% of NDN's voted for Obama! That is a higher level of support than Democrats usually get. Other than Blacks, who voted 95% for Obama, were there any other break outs for age, ethnicity, gender, income, etc. that showed higher than 75% support for either candidate? I read that Latino support was 66% which is also higher than the typical support Democrats get from Latinos.

John Thornton