[lbo-talk] Fwd: the right fulminates

Jeffrey Fisher jeff.jfisher at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 13:01:14 PST 2008

right. i see your point.

i guess i'm unclear though on who we think actually *was* out doing things? or am i still missing something? sorry.

i am in the middle of a stupid fight with a couple of friends precisely because a couple others of us are unhappy about summers. yeah, conformity, rally around, etc. etc. no "whiny cat-calls" from "the far left."

we all see each other as part of the problem, basically. and i have no idea what to do about it.