[lbo-talk] Trippin' Tariq

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Fri Nov 7 22:24:11 PST 2008

At 11:33 AM 11/7/2008, Dennis Perrin wrote:

>Cuban health care advisers in the US? Dismantling neoliberal capitalism?
>Good thing Rahm "What is he, an Arab?" Emanuel has no power as Chief of
>Staff, or he would have some cross words about such moves.
>
>Dennis

earlier tonight, on msnbc, Michelle Bernard said that Rahmbo was an important pick because Obama would need protection from the far left wing of the dem party. I about died laughing.

Bernard is an Obama supporter, but also ceo and president of the Independent Women's Forum. I have no idea what her stake in this is, but I'm nevertheless finding fascinating the rightwing rhetoric that is constantly pushing Obama not to be too liberal.

shag