[lbo-talk] Keep The Change! Palin 2012

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Nov 8 12:01:29 PST 2008

[change keeps changing, doesn't it? via Human Events]

<http://www.discountbookdistributors.com/youcankeepthechangepalin2012bumpersticker2-pack-1.aspx

You Can Keep "The Change" / PALIN 2012 Bumper Sticker (2-PACK)-GOP

List Price: $19.95 Your Price: $9.86 You Save: $10.09 (51%) Item Number: BST-CHNG

BONUS OFFER: GET A 10-PACK FOR ONLY $29.88! IN STOCK FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 14th!

"I'll keep my guns, freedom, and money. You can keep the change." Vote Sarah Palin for President in 2012!

The Liberal Media wants you to think that Sarah Palin held John McCain back. We all know that John McCain's campaign surged ahead because of Sarah. She's a rising star in the GOP and could easily defeat Barrack Obama in 2012.

The Palin Revolution is about to break out and you can be on the cutting edge with this clever new bumper sticker! This 2-PACK includes one for each car, whether it's your gas guzzlin' SUV, pick-up truck, or "hockey mom" minivan!

Non-residue. Weather-proof.

Ships via USPS First Class Mail. Please allow 5-10 Days for Delivery.