[lbo-talk] Happy Anniversary

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 8 20:51:24 PST 2008

A day late, aren't you? I mean, literally? Or am I mistaken? I thought Oct 25 old-style translated into Nov. 7, new style.

Wish it was a happier anniversary.

Tell the truth folks, how many of you, like me, after a lifetime on the far left, just plumb forgot.

I don't forget May Day, though.

Still, both holidays seem a bit like celebrating something out of the Zoroastrian calendar. It's ashes in my mouth to say it, but it's true, isn't it?