[lbo-talk] Best and Brightest?

John S Costello joxn.costello at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 10:09:55 PST 2008

Why would Hillary Clinton, who is a Senator, want to accept an ambassadorship to some hellhole, or indeed any Cabinet-level position that might be deemed a demotion? She could stay a Senator, even run for a Senate leadership position -- that's a perfectly powerful and visible job right there.

On Mon, Nov 10, 2008 at 8:17 PM, Dorene Cornwell <dorenefc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Obama could always name Bill Cosby Sec of Education. ;-(
>
> Why does Kerry get to be Sec of State?
>
> Still taking bets on which far off hellhole Hillary will be named ambassador
> to.

-- "The more I practice, the luckier I get." -- Ben Hogan