[lbo-talk] palin: just a plowin' through them doors

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 11 18:09:43 PST 2008

At 05:29 PM 11/11/2008, shag carpet bomb wrote:

>DEFEATED Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin said she
>hopes God will "show her the way'' before she decides on any future
>bid for the White House.

Greta Van Susteren has been defending Palin against media abuse all week on Fox. She's even gone north to Alaska since Palin got home. Last night there was a teaser of Van Susteren riding a snowmobile under the tutelage of Palin's hubbie.

I think John Anderson singing Swingin' is easier to listen to than Van Susteren, but not nearly as funny.