[lbo-talk] Thanks to Jon Stewart, Amity Shlaes continues against Krugman and New Deal

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Wed Nov 12 12:14:16 PST 2008

> Oh god oh god oh god -- this is so fucking true. You have no idea. Well,
> if
> you watch this shit, you might.
>
> Deemis

Funny. I was going to reply to say that Deemis has some pretty good analyses of comedians and their political proclivities in the archives. At the time, wasn't it Bill Mahar and some guy, can't recall his last name, but I think he was a Deemis too: dark hair, beard... Damn. can't recall his name but he's become really blatantly conservative these days.

shag -- http://cleandraws.com Wear Clean Draws ('coz there's 5 million ways to kill a CEO)