[lbo-talk] Judith Butler on Obama

Jeffrey Fisher jeff.jfisher at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 13:51:53 PST 2008

hey i posted this yesterday in response to dwayne. ok, i should have given it its own thread.

but i'm just sayin.

she gets at a lot of what i've been thinking, re: the likelihood that this guy will disappoint almost everyone and potentially generate serious backlash. and a nice set of solutions at the end. :)

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 2:21 PM, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> [Thanks to Lou Proyect for pointing this out.]
>
> <http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2008/11/05/18549195.php>
>
> Uncritical Exuberance?
> by Judith Butler
> Wednesday Nov 5th, 2008 7:19 PM