[lbo-talk] WSJ assumes "capital strike"

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 12 19:08:33 PST 2008

Uh, why is it hard to get a loan? Perhaps because those who own or control money to lend aren't in a mood to lend it? And why would that be? "You can't use my money until you make it more worth my while (which my friends in this administration or the next are about to do ... one way or another...)"?

"There's no political content to it at all." Nothing happening here, folks. Move along. --CGE