[lbo-talk] Gay marriage

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Nov 13 01:49:25 PST 2008

interesting: poverty is perceived as a moral failing, by and large, as well. we try to eliminate poverty by focusing on the behavioral traits of the poor. so, get rid of the homos and trans by focusing on fixing their behavioral traits too! don't let 'em marry because if you do that, then we're just condoning bad behavior!