[lbo-talk] back to the economy for a sec

parthasarathy kalalesrinivasaranga kalalepsarathy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 06:36:39 PST 2008

When the economy is good they gain and when it is down, then also they gain..that is what is this bail is about. For lesser offense people are sent to jail. However Paulson seems to be changing it to only buying Bank shares.

Even in India, where there is no such serious crisis, the big business is making a case for bail out and the government is planning to dole out. The crisis is not real and it is phony. Nothing will happen if the financial market collapses. I am for declaring all the occupying home owners as owners by foreclosure and we will renegotiate and give them all the time to return their loans and no eviction. Those who have more than one home , they need to be confiscated without compensation and allot to other homeless. Government can create a separate entity with sovereign right to issue credit needs for production in real economy. Allow inefficient units to die and State to acquire their assets against their dues. The personal wealth of the bad managers of these entities must be scrutinised for illegal acquisition.

-- paartha