[lbo-talk] (no subject)

ken hanly northsunm at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 11:52:13 PST 2008

You may be right but what about his point that as long as treasuries are high yielding investors will shy away from other more risky investments that would actually increase production? Is he right about that? It does seem that credit is still very tight even though many steps have been takent to increase the amount of money available. Why? Isn't it because of risk aversion and the fact that treasuries give a good return?

Cheers, k hanly/

Blog: http://kenthink7.blogspot.com/index.html Blog: http://kencan7.blogspot.com/index.html