[lbo-talk] Unions and secret ballots

Mr. X from_alamut at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 20:57:24 PST 2008

Its the time frame between certifying to get an electiuon and the actual election. It gives management time to fire union activists. It would be better if there were a nation wide manditory union vote annually at each workplace. Cut out the scam of gettng signatures and then getting fired.

peace,

Jim Davis Ozark Bioregion, USA

  http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=141735   http://www.amazon.com/Shia-Imami-Ismaili-Muslims-Introduction/dp/1430315628/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1218913605&sr=8-2