[lbo-talk] speaking of social conservatism...

Dwayne Monroe dwayne.monroe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 10:46:42 PST 2008

John Thornton wrote:

My pop culture knowledge is generally inadequate but wasn't it Vanity who went jesus-freaky rather than Apollonia?

Now that you mention it...yes, I think you're right.

It was Vanity I saw being interviewed years ago on Entertainment Tonight This Week (or something like that) performing the repentant celebrity's time worn 'I cast thee out!' soliloquy. Her former life of omni-sexual, drug fueled debauchery and unceasing lingerie modeling: gone. Like tears, lost in rain.

.d.