[lbo-talk] Baraka on closeted chumps and pimpable figments

Julio Huato juliohuato at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 08:10:09 PST 2008

[lbo-talk] Baraka on closeted chumps and pimpable figments

It may be my intense cognitive disonnance, but I like what this guy wrote.

On another thing, I'm still grappling with Michael Pollak's review. Very well written. If I ever read Barry and Reddy's book, Michael will bear much responsibility for that. It's a great idea for LBO-Talk to branch out that way. Congrats. Question: Is there any way Michael could write (or at least edit) my postings as well? Just asking.