[lbo-talk] backlog

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Nov 18 09:53:11 PST 2008

As I've said before, for some reason - an over-ambitious spam filter? - I haven't been getting the messages telling me that there are pending moderator requests. As a result, a bunch of posts requiring my approval, mostly from new subscribers (who are all automatically on moderation), have piled up. I'm now clearing the queue, which will mean that some fairly old messages will shortly appear. I've also deleted some that seem really obsolete. If anyone feels dis'd by this, sorry.

Doug