[lbo-talk] Why Blacks opposed Prop 8 -- and a simple way

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 18 13:32:18 PST 2008

At 01:19 PM 11/18/2008, Chris Doss wrote:

>The rather obvious close correspondence between common black
>cultural attitudes and common Southern cultural attitudes, for instance.

First, that wasn't what started this thread. What started it was the claim associating this purported correspondence with the Prop 8 vote.

Second, you've still offered nothing but speculation.

>Somebody less ideologically inclined

Setting aside that this is a textbook fallacy, what is it supposed to mean? All I've asked you to do is offer more substance and less speculation.