[lbo-talk] Conservative Mona Charen thinks new Bond film is too leftist

dredmond at efn.org dredmond at efn.org
Tue Nov 18 23:14:05 PST 2008

On Tue, November 18, 2008 1:34 pm, Matt wrote:

> What did you think of Haze, in this context?

A noble attempt and a clever storyline, but ultimately ran aground on certain genre cliches (no real backstory with the guerilla movement, testosterone-filled characters, etc.) and somewhat repetitive gameplay. Still, I can't imagine a major film having you switch sides in an imperial war. Game artists can do things other genres just can't.

> I am just beginning Act II of Metal Gear 4

And it only gets better from there!

-- DRR