[lbo-talk] Randian Personal Ads

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 01:08:18 PST 2008

I think this "poor me, nobody loves me, but that's because they aren't as smart as me" trope holds for a lot of political cults, from Randian to Trotskyist, though it's probably greater for the former. It's also common with teenagers, and I think Randianism is teenage psychology write large.

Randian = Loser. :)