[lbo-talk] Randian Personal Ads

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Thu Nov 20 08:42:20 PST 2008

> Actually Katrina's quite charming. I don't think that Alterman has been
> on a cruise in ages, for the obvious reasons.
>
> Doug

I've met her a couple of times. Once she was pretty condescending, but I figured that was a class thing. Her current role as Obama Pwog is irritating, but fully in line with the continuing downward slide of her mag.

Doug, remember that Nation party in the Village you and I went to about a hundred years ago? Watching KVH smoke a joint with Andrew Kopkind was pretty funny. She was so prissy about hitting it, looking around first to see who was watching.

Dennis