[lbo-talk] On the Threat from Religion

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Thu Nov 20 18:07:23 PST 2008

I don't find this very convincing, however I think that you can point to the fact that Marxism as a methodology rather than a political movement has been taken up by individuals with radically different goals in a productive manner (I am thinking of the French Hegelian Kojeve and I believe the department that trained many of the cadre for Japanese capital were trained by Marxists) shows that the methodology doesn't have an inherent goal even if the movement has always had goals (although not the same ones) robert wood