[lbo-talk] Corruption only happens in Venezuela and its Russian allies...

dredmond at efn.org dredmond at efn.org
Sat Nov 22 12:53:59 PST 2008

On Sat, November 22, 2008 5:06 am, Fernando Cassia crossposted:

> Medvedev faces hard sell in Latin America - International Herald Tribune
> http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/11/21/america/russia.php

[Cackle]. Actually, Russia has an unbeatable advantage: Clinton is taking over as Secretary of Imperial War-mongering. For a foretaste of what the Restoration will bring, here's Madeleine "Iraqi Kid Killer" Albright speaking at Medvedev's speech to mainstream thinktank CFR:

"ALBRIGHT: I hope very much that you have, the way you stated it now is the way it is, cause I must say that some of us were a little surprised at your November 5 speech, because it had some elements of some anti-Americanism and I think it's going to be very important to, in fact, nurture a strong U.S.-Russia relationship and I hope that is where we are now." http://www.cfr.org/publication/17775/conversation_with_dmitry_medvedev.html?breadcrumb=%2Fregion%2F

In other words, pragmatic national autonomy = evil anti-Americanism. Scratch a neolib, find a neocon.

-- DRR