[lbo-talk] lunacy...

John Harp xjohnharpx at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 13:36:00 PST 2008

The NY Post's editorial content creeps into the WSJ and people are surprised?

I would absolutely expect this type of analysis to work. It has every single time an issue of American lifestyle vs. shifting international international trends has come up. It worked when pushing the Iraq War after 9/11. +Saddam and 9/11(War on West). +Obama/06 Dem Congress and The Subprime Bubble. +High Oil Prices and Chinese/Indian demand. +Abortion/Gay Marriage vs. Education and Health

John McCain made a lunatic analysis a part of his campaign arguments - Fannie and Freddie. And surprise -- the only "left" voices are stuck explaining these events in the framework preset by the right.