[lbo-talk] Corruption only happens in Venezuela and its Russian allies...

Greg Boozell gboozell at juno.com
Sun Nov 23 13:39:32 PST 2008

Let's not forget about the assassination of Fred Hampton and Mark Clark - December 4, 1969 by the CPD...or the 1937 Memorial Day Massacre...or the Haymarket Tragedy in 1886...

Greg

____________________________________________________________ Refine your culinary schools at a top Culinary program near you. http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/PnY6rw2ROjQLUfQIZhawvIDGS8ZdKCnGtAyghGedeBXCFu3XXZA2J/