[lbo-talk] Russian economy: it must be serious

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 18:51:22 PST 2008

How things have slipped apparently since Soviet times. If there were a large supply of unsold vodka somewhere I am surprised the resourceful Russian drinkers haven't managed some kind of ad-hoc distribution network with or without credit.

Also wonder how supplies of home brew or indices of methanol poisoning are holding up.

Is it possible this writer is adept at a muddled story as some in the US who report on the economy?

If I have a few minutes later, I will try to look for some other press on the topic, but....

DC