[lbo-talk] Deathbed conversion of Gramsci

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 14:23:48 PST 2008

I would think deathbed (re)conversions would be rather common. I dunno about you, but every time I've thought I might be near death I grasped at every straw, natural or supernatural, I could find.

Plus, if I died an a-something and suddenly found myself facing St. Peter, I would feel really, really stupid.