[lbo-talk] Deathbed conversion of Gramsci

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 14:45:10 PST 2008

--- On Tue, 11/25/08, Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Plus, if I died an a-something and suddenly found myself
> facing St. Peter, I would feel really, really stupid.

I agree that the Death-bed conversion is the way to go. On the one hand, you avoid having to encounter Mr. and Mrs. Do-Right at church every Sunday and you don't help subsidize the priesthood. On the other hand, you hedge your bets just in case you were wrong all those years.

As usual, Gramsci was without peer when it came to praxis.