[lbo-talk] the limits of Wise-ism

Sheldon Baker humanist.observer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 08:01:57 PST 2008

Hi all, new here.

I just got through one page of that article where Wise mainly rambles on about some of the ultra-left Stalinist/Maoists he has known. So what? Perhaps he should listen to some of the more saner left analysis that has been on Democracy Now! for the last few days, Chomsky, Klien, Hudson etc., or of course Doug's analysis on Beyond the News as well.

Although I do agree the election of Obama is a partial victory over white supremacy, and a welcome defeat for the Republicans, it appears as though thats as far as it goes. Sheldon