[lbo-talk] SEIU's Andy Stern throws former protege to the wolves

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 11:55:18 PST 2008

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 8:42 AM, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

I have no idea whether there's any chance of Federal interest, but you do
> have to wonder how much SEIU Central knew about the misdeeds of Freeman &
> Co. Fairly large sums over a fairly long time

Why? Because we have nothing better to do with our time than "wonder" such things, without the slightest reason to do so?

> it raises questions about management controls, if nothing else.

You do realize that SEIU doesn't "manage" its locals because they're autonomous bodies with their own elected leadership and organizational structures, right?