[lbo-talk] SEIU's Andy Stern throws former protege to the wolves

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 29 11:15:49 PST 2008

Like practically every other union I've ever worked withy, for, or heard of. It's one of the things that has made the union movement in the country so vibrant. For more information consult, or better, subscribe to

Labor Notes

http://www.labornotes.org/contact

a leading source of information, inspiration, and organization for rank and file union militants who are a thorn in the side of biz union bureaucracies in bed with management.

If Doug will perme to place this ad. Disclosure: I am pretty close to the Labor Notes folks and have been for decades/ Reason is, they're really good.

Justin