[lbo-talk] US spied on Blair

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 29 16:29:56 PST 2008

What I find simply incomprehensible and flabbergasting on so many levels is that the whole Georgia/South Ossetia event has come and gone, all without Russia doing anything whatsoever to the pipeline, which was the real reason Russian started military action. How can this be? It make no sense. Has the world gone mad?