[lbo-talk] Adolph Reed on the politics of the crisis

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Wed Oct 1 10:52:41 PDT 2008

On Oct 1, 2008, at 1:29 PM, Charles Brown wrote:

> Obama has repeated the right wing talking points on "personal
> responsibility", which are absolute garbage, on many occasions.
> This is an attack on all poor people and Reed is accurate on this
> point.
>
> John Thornton
>
> ^^^^
> CB: Garbage.
>
> Jesse Jackson, a leftwinger , used to do a whole rap much longer than
> Obama's....

Oh, *that* Jesse Jackson--backer of every Dumbocrat imperialist presidential candidate, spiritual adviser to Willy Clinton, you know, the one who strutted around proclaiming "I'm the general in the War on Drugs." Yeah, *that* "leftwinger."

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things...it consents and does not consent to be called Zeus."

Herakleitos of Ephesos