[lbo-talk] non sequiturs

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 1 12:21:32 PDT 2008

My "complaint" probably came off harsher than I meant it; my response was basically to point folks to the video of the astronaut statemet which I found awkwardly funny.

And yes, you're right; I've admitted I can be the pot calling the kettle black. My tone must've sounded meaner than I meant it to. It wasn't intended all that seriously or harshly.

Oh well, I'll shut my yapper now. I'm not in the mood to be on anyone's bad side. I apologize.

-B.

shag wrote:

"i seriously hope you stop complaining. if you read the archives for the past week, you posted stuff that had already been posted -- TWICE! i don't personally care when it happens, but you are always complaining. so either do exactly what you expect others to do, or stop complianing if someone doesn't read every fucking post to this list before they post. fucking christ."