[lbo-talk] dumb question about the coming hard times...

James Straub rustbeltjacobin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 09:21:19 PDT 2008

For the econ people- would it be reasonable to assume that the people who will have a hard time under these conditions, will be people who, for one reason or another, need to borrow money? This occurs to me to ask because, well, I've never had a bank loan and don't have plans to in the near future. So will I be relatively un-impacted? Or, on the other hand, will the unavailability of credit and recession push unemployment up thus still impacting us fringe lumpen types who still don't even have a credit card?