[lbo-talk] auto sales crater

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Oct 2 12:01:15 PDT 2008

Dwayne Monroe wrote:

> In related news...
>
> I understand your implied point: not too long ago it was considered
> polite (hell, necessary) to explain terms your readers might be
> unfamiliar with. It's still common practice for authors of essays,
> news articles and books.
>
> But in the world of informal,

In fact I tried Google, and the results were many! Also I'm experimenting with different color combinations to help my sight. The best for producing text and reading e-mail (black screen with white fonts( unfortunately also rather confuses web screens. Three different searches I've done just today proved unsatisfactory in part because I had difficulty construing what was in front of me.

Carrol