[lbo-talk] House rejects bailout

Dmytri Kleiner dk at telekommunisten.net
Fri Oct 3 06:33:07 PDT 2008

On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 08:26:49 -0400 (EDT), Michael Pollak <mpollak at panix.com> wrote:

> Okay, let's deal with that point first, because that is indeed exactly
why
> Doug and I are grudgingly for the bailout.

You entire attempt to "deal with the first point" consisted of a link to NYT, the rest of your post was question begging. Please actually make an argument, not allude one, if there is something of interest in the nyt article, include the reasoning in your argument.

Here are the three premises which must be established by those "supporting" (as if any of our support matters) the bailout.

- Bad things will happen if there no bailout.

- These bad things will not happen if there is a bailout.

- The US Government cares about these bad things not happening.

Please be specific about the "bad things."

-- Dmytri Kleiner editing text files since 1981

http://www.telekommunisten.net