[lbo-talk] of actors and politicians

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Fri Oct 3 13:30:08 PDT 2008

My god, Charles, you alternate reciting century-old Leninist catechism

and liberal Democratic talking points. If I weren't so familiar with the CPUSA, I'd be confused.

Doug

^^^^ CB: Your God, Doug. You still parrot century old Keynesianism, with heavy doses of empiricism, and don't even realize that the CPUSA and Leninism give a better understanding of capitalism 2008 than Lord Keynes and you with your Labor Party Hat and Favors , disdain for activism ( with a dash of stale post-modernism), and vacillation between your inner Troskyist and Wall street statistician. Wake up Rip Van Winkle, the world is passing you by. ___________________________________ http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/mailman/listinfo/lbo-talk