[lbo-talk] House rejects bailout

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Fri Oct 3 14:02:23 PDT 2008

At 11:23 AM 10/3/2008, Dmytri Kleiner wrote:
>I would find a logical refusal of what I said more interesting,
>if silly posturing is all you can offer, it might be a good idea to keep
>it to yourself. What do you imaging you are adding to the list?

have you ever seen the movie deep throat? in the opening scene, Linda Lovelace spies her roomate spread eagle on the kitchen counter while her paramour eats her out.

the guy is going to town and the roomate is all laid back, like nothing's happening. IIRC, she's staring at the ceiling blowing smoke rings.

think of it like that. I engage in such delights because this fuck is boring.

shag